- struggling to engage your customers on social media?
- struggling find your people?
- hesitant to manage the business side of your business?
- unclear how to find the right words to communicate what your business does?
- worried about sounding too “sales-y”?
- struggling with pricing?
- overwhelmed with the tech side of building your website or social media?
- unsure of where to start or how to prioritize everything you need to do to start your business?
- needing accountability or struggling with consistent sales?
you can do thiS
With a little guidance, you can tell the stories about your work that make people scramble for your next offer. You can use social media as the tool it's meant to be, and your email list will be the tool you use to connect with your most loyal fans. You can learn how to think both creatively and like a business woman. Social media platforms change constantly, but I teach strategies that are timeless and will work on any platform. Business mindedness can be a struggle for creatives but it doesn't have to remain that way.
I can help you
- create intentional and balanced marketing content.
- communicate the heart of your business consistently.
- identify concrete ways to engage your audience.
- get in front of the RIGHT audience.
- build your personal values into your business which will differentiate you from your competitors (this is your branding!)
- have confidence in what your next step is.
- make money!
If we could have coffee together
I would tell you, with a little mind-set shift, you can communicate your message without sounding sales-y. You can build a tribe who loves what you do. Check out the options below and let's chat about how I can support you!
This is for the entrepreneur who has been online for some time but is not clear on how to harness the business mindset of social media as a marketing tool or how to identify their core message to attract the right audience. This can also be for the new business looking to get their branding message and content strategy right from the get-go.
Launch Your Business Right
This is for the small business owner who is just starting out and does not yet have an online presence. This might be a side-gig or you want to build your website yourself but need resources, guidance, instruction and accountability for setting up your online presence. I can shorten the learning curve by walking along side you and sharing everything I know.
Are you interested in working with me?
Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult. You can do that right here.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your consult, I'll call you! You can tell me what you struggle with, I'll share some ways you can move forward, and we can decide together if I can further support you.
Step 3. If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Contact me.