44 Intentions I hope to accomplish in the next 5 years (2017-2022)
- hire a budding artist/highschooler to do my graphic design projects
- collaborate on a project that raises funds for people in need in my community
- develop one new online course every three months #juliekittredgeconsulting
- collaborate with local area businesses on a panel discussion that supports other area businesses
- speak at a conference
- still be in business :) I aim to not be a statistic.
- go on my first backcountry backpacking trip in 2017
- go on 3 more backpacking trips
- tutor a refugee in ESL to equip them for self sufficiency
- go on a girls-only camping trip.
- go on an annual silent retreat.
- change all beauty products to be without toxins.
- be able to play 5 new songs on my guitar by the end of each year
- build a backyard pottery shed #juliekittredgeceramics
- invest in my own kiln [DONE Free Kiln 4/2017]
- sell ceramics in person 1x/year at a show
- write and publish a physical book
- write and publish an e-book
- become more brave in my street photography - get closer to people.
- develop a daily sketching habit
- coordinate or contribute to a collaborative art installation that is used as a fundraiser for a cause I care about.
Health: Spiritual. Mental. Physical.
- establish an early morning rhythm (sooo hard for me!)
- start running summer 2017
- keep running through all 12 months of the year (in Chicago!)
- eat greens every day [DONE - 5 out of 7 days]
- pray and mediate daily
- spend time in God's Word daily
- journal morning-pages 5 days a week
- incorporate yoga 3x/wk for 2 months straight
- incorporate strength training 3x/wk for 2 months straight
- date my husband 2x/month in 2017
- plan monthly FFO's (Forced Family Outings)
- eat at least 1 meal per week as a family
- hike locally on 52 different trails (and publish an e-book about it) #k&jhike52x
- successfully launch 2 of my 3 kids into independence
- stay in a cabin in the smokey mountains as a family
- take one beach vacation as a a family
- remain debt free
- save cash to replace our 1987 pop-up camper [DONE 4/2017]
- open and contribute to a Roth IRA
- Learn about running a financially healthy business (Recommended Reading: Profit First)
- year 4 double the amount of income I made in year 1
- pay extra annually on our mortgage to pay it off early
- save to replace our 2nd car & pay cash
I've learned to value intentionalism and authenticity as I journey in this life. It's the underlying theme of everything I do. I want to inspire others to live and do business authentically. I want to make choices that make a difference. I want my sweet family of 5 to know they are loved. I want to live every day of my life as though my days are numbered!